This is a very simple posting, if you are meeting up with us tonight on Twitter to watch our re-run due to the Presidential debate knocking the show off this week.
So why don't you grab a snack, or maybe make one of these and join up with us on Twitter at 10 pm. We are slipping in the DVD Season 1 Episode 5: Nalowale (Forgotten/Missing). Okay so it may not be a first run episode, but if you are hanging out with good friends, does it matter? See you later!
Pistachio Chocolate Pudding
1 prepared low-fat chocolate pudding snack cup
1 tablespoon chopped pistachios
- Top pudding cup with pistachios.
Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
1/2 cup light ice cream or frozen yogurt of your choice, softened at room temperature
24 vanilla wafer cookies
1 oz dark or bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- Line a shallow storage container with wax paper. Put a about 2 teaspoons of ice cream on a cookie and top with another cookie.
- Roll the ice cream sandwich in the chopped chocolate so the chocolate adheres to the ice cream.
- Place in the wax paper-lined container.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients until you have 12 ice cream sandwiches.
- Cover and place in the freezer to set for at least 30 minutes, or freeze for up to 1 week.