So what exactly do you do when the crazy comes out? Then again does it? Are you the type that can drive someone else over the edge? Guess that could be the burning question, right?
Lets face it we may have all come face to face with a little crazy in our lives... They are the masters of manipulation. They can turn everything around. They will make you feel like you are the one that is going crazy instead of them.
You might become paranoid, worry about are you seeing the situation the right way. Maybe even second guess your initial impression (unless of course you are Super Seal).
You could even second guess your judgement, yeah especially if there is a restraining order involved. Because this is how the master manipulator might changes the rules to keep you off your game, question is does it work?
If you are a peaceful person, you might find yourself constantly fighting. You might explode when you get too frustrated. You feel like there is something seriously wrong with you.
They are charismatic, charming, and oh so smooth talkers. They are always ready with a comeback, they never appear off their game, they are exciting, and attractive. But if your are lucky and find the right moment redemption may just be yours.
Just thought this might add a little spice for a Friday evening Happy Hour, maybe some fun for the weekend, psycho therapist is optional. Though I think the meal will add some crazy spice to any occasion and a cocktail that adds a twist to the childhood classic. Hope you enjoy, and have a fabulous weekend!
4 oz Pineapple Juice
4 oz. Coconut Rum
1 Dash Grenadine Syrup
3 Maraschino Cherries
- Pour the pineapple juice and coconut rum coconut rum into a glass filled with ice cubes. Drizzle a little grenadine on top and garnish with cherries.
1/2 a lime, juiced
1/8 cup cilantro, chopped
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic clove, finely chopped
1 serrano chili, seeded and chopped
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tomato, finely chopped
- Using fork, mash avocado with lime juice in small bowl. Add cilantro, chopped onion, tomato, chopped garlic, Serrano chilies and salt and stir to combine.
4 lbs chicken wings
Extra-virgin olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 stick unsalted butter, softened
1 Tbsp Thai red curry paste
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 lime, halved
Chopped cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Rinse the wings under cool water and pat dry. Place them in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Toss to coat, then spread the wings out on a baking sheet and roast about 25 minutes until the skin gets crisp and brown, and the meat is tender.
- As wings are cooking, throw the butter, red curry paste honey and soy sauce into a blender. Season with salt and puree. Place into a large bowl, when wings are finished, put in the bowl with the curry butter. Squeeze the juice of the lime over the wings. Give it a toss and garnish with cilantro.