So the question you want to ask is... Go ahead make my meal, what did you think I was going to say? Come on, seriously this is a food blog after all. So how about something simply Hawaiian and just kick back. Get you all in the party mood.
1/2 cup soy sauce
3/4 cup chopped green onions
2 Tbsp sesame oil
1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
1 chili peppers seeded, and finely minced
Coarse salt to taste
1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1 Tbsp finely chopped toasted macadamia nuts
- In a large bowl, combine tuna, soy sauce, green onions, sesame oil, ginger, chili pepper, salt, sesame seeds, and macadamia nuts; mix lightly. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, shred cabbage and spoon poke over top to serve.
- Mix cornstarch, sugar, shoyu, broth, sherry, and cook until thick. Add frozen meatballs and heat thru until hot and serve.
Fiery Pupu Wings
- In a small bowl; combine marinade ingredients. Marinate chicken 2 hours. In a wok or deep fat fryer, heat oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine batter ingredients. Dip chicken into batter; deep fry until golden.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Drizzle sauce over chicken.
- Put 1 1⁄2 cups ice cubes into a blender; crush. Add first 9 ingredients; blend on high speed. Pour into a tall glass.
- Slowly pour 151-proof rum over back of a spoon into cocktail. Garnish with pineapple, orange, and cherry.
- Fill 14 oz glass to the top with shaved ice. Pour in the rums, triple sec, orgeat and splash it with a little sweet and sour. Stir to mix and Garnish..
Looking for other food Ideas check out my other blog http://cherylsfoodforthought.blogspot.com/