Here we are can you believe it TGIF!!!! So you know that when all is said and done everyone needs to cut loose at the end of the week and unwind. There is nothing like getting together with your friend, plus some food, some drinks , nothing less than a great time. So thinking the boys will be hanging this Friday evening after work Steve, Danny, and Chin but anyone can stop by. So who is in charge of what, Chin has the food, Steve is mixing a cocktail and Danny well he has a handle on the Long Boards and chips.
Aloha! This dish is a melds the flavors of Asian and Hawaiian cultures. It’s a perfect appetizer at any party and also makes a great main dish over some rice. Be sure to make plenty for your guests.
- Cut meat into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Combine the cup soy sauce, the sesame oil, ginger, garlic, sugar, onions, and peppers; marinate meat in sauce for 1 hour.
- Before cooking, drain meat; heat oil in skillet. Add meat and stir fry for 2 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with the 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce and the sesame seed before serving.
Steve’s Super Charged Triple Espresso Martini
- Rim a cocktail glass with chocolate.
- Pour the rum and amaretto into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into the prepared glass.
- Shake the vodka and layer into the glass