She can even try to finagle her way into your dating relationship (yeah that one is rough).
The worst part she is spilling the beans about your GI Joe fetish growing up and the fact you wore footie camouflage pajamas. So maybe before she disappears you get her possibly to bake you some treats, something little Stevie use to like, or something the big kahuna might enjoy today.
Well I think today I might be able to address everyone's childhood and adult dessert needs. Hope you enjoy today's choices.
1/4 cup of water
2 1/2 Cups flour
1/2 Cup sugar
1/2 Cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp cinnamon
1 Cup butter, softened
- Mix cake according to package directions using a prepared greased and floured 9"x13" pan.
- Prepare crumbs, using a fork or your fingers (I find fingers work best), sprinkle this mixture on cake and bake 35-45 minutes until tested done.
- When the cake is completely cooled sprinkle with powdered sugar, or melt chocolate chip morsels and drizzle on top.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Blend melted chocolate with coffee; set aside to cool. Into another bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Then in another bowl cream butter until light and fluffy, gradually add sugar. Then add eggs; beat until well blended. Stir in chocolate and coffee mixture; blend in flour mixture, then stir in chopped nuts; mix well.
- Spread batter in a greased and floured 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until done.
- Turn out onto rack to cool.