Some very lucky fans were able to grace the red carpet last evening with our favorite cast and wish them well on the season ahead. As for us we offer support the best way we know how and celebrate as ohana know best.
I suppose today how about a simple premiere party plan. Invite your friends over catch the season premiere, show them what style we #H50 fans have. This is great for any get together, but thought this would just give you you a kick start.
1/2 cup soy sauce
3/4 cup chopped green onions
2 Tbsp sesame oil
1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
1 chili peppers seeded, and finely minced
Coarse salt to taste
1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1 Tbsp finely chopped toasted macadamia nuts
- In a large bowl, combine tuna, soy sauce, green onions, sesame oil, ginger, chili pepper, salt, sesame seeds, and macadamia nuts; mix lightly. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, shred cabbage and spoon poke over top to serve.
- Mix cornstarch, sugar, shoyu, broth, sherry, and cook until thick. Add frozen meatballs and heat thru until hot and serve.
Fiery Pupu Wings
- In a small bowl; combine marinade ingredients. Marinate chicken 2 hours. In a wok or deep fat fryer, heat oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine batter ingredients. Dip chicken into batter; deep fry until golden.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Drizzle sauce over chicken.
- Put 1 1⁄2 cups ice cubes into a blender; crush. Add first 9 ingredients; blend on high speed. Pour into a tall glass.
- Slowly pour 151-proof rum over back of a spoon into cocktail. Garnish with pineapple, orange, and cherry.
- Fill 14 oz glass to the top with shaved ice. Pour in the rums, triple sec, orgeat and spash it with a little sweet and sour. Stir to mix and Garnish..