Yes lets not forget the quirky, comedic, vertically challenged, yet might I add very loyal side kicks in the form of Det. Danny Williams and Rick Wright.
But do you remember what beer it was that Magnum use to drink? Cause we know our team likes to kick back with a
Longboard. Okay this one took a little time, give up? Old Dusseldorf yes go on, flip on Netflix and check it out like I just did.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine beef, eggs, flour, salt, and pepper. Mix lightly and shape into small balls about 3/4 to 1 inch in diameter.
- Place in prepared baking pan and bake for 14-17 minutes.
- Meanwhile blend cornstarch with sugar and soy sauce. Stir in beef broth, sake, ginger, and garlic. Cook in skillet until mixture thickens slightly, stirring constantly., Add meat balls and serve.
- Clean and pat chicken dry. Heat grill.
- Then mix ingredients in bowl, brush over chicken.
- Grill over barbecue, turning and basting with sauce until chicken it is done, this will take about 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Heat oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Add 1/3 of pork to pot and sauté until brown, about 6 minutes; transfer to bowl. Repeat with remaining pork. Add garlic, green onions, and ginger to pot; sauté 1 minute.
- Return pork and any juices to pot. Add 1 1/2 cups broth, soy sauce, sugar, crushed red pepper, and five-spice powder; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until pork is very tender, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Stir remaining broth and cornstarch in cup to dissolve; mix into pork.
- Simmer until gravy thickens, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes. Season with pepper. Serve pork with cabbage.
- Heat vegetable oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Add ginger and stir 30 seconds.
- Then add half of cabbage and toss until wilted, about 4 minutes. Then add the remaining cabbage, green onions, and sesame oil.
- Toss until all cabbage is crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic powder, ginger powder, half of the lime juice, dried parsley, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix together well.
- Pour the mixture over the mahi-mahi steaks. Coat all sides of the fish, and marinate for 10-30 minutes depending on how much time you have.
- Melt butter in non-stick pan, then add fish, cook for about 8-10 minutes on each side.
- Once the fish is cooked, squeeze the remainder of the lime juice and lemon juice over the fish while it is still in the pan.
- Allow fish to sit for 1-2 minutes for flavor to infuse then serve.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites. In a small bowl, mash yolks and chill.
- Chop egg whites; put into a large bowl with macaroni and potatoes. Stir in salt and vinegar; chill overnight.
- Add egg yolks and remaining ingredients; gently mix into macaroni mixture.