3 Italian sausage links (hot or mild or combo)
1/4 lb Genoa salami sliced thin
1/4lb pepperoni sliced thin
1/4lb Virginia ham sliced thin
1/4 lb sliced provolone cheese
1/4 lb sliced mozzarella cheese
1 bell pepper (red or green) sliced
1 small onion sliced
* optional 1/4 cup Spam cubed *
1 egg beaten
2) Remove sausage from casing and saute till cooked then set aside; if using Spam brown it now and set aside; add a little oil to pan saute peppers and onions then set aside.
3) Roll out dough, and place on the large sheet pan you will bake on. Now GO WILD fill your roll just make sure to leave a 1 inch space around the entire edge.
4) Roll the filled dough wide side over on its self (maybe 3 times depending on filling), then just make sure the seam is on the bottom of the pan. pinch close all open seams.
5) Brush top with egg wash then bake till golden brown about 15-20 minutes.