3 oz. pineapple juice
1-1/2 oz. tequila
1 oz. triple sec
1 oz. lemon juice
1/2 cup crushed ice
- Combine pineapple juice, tequila, triple sec, lemon juice and ice in blender container. Cover; blend until slushy. Serve in frosted glass.
2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon tequila
- Cut sweet potatoes into 3/4 inch thick slices. Boil slices in a large pan on high heat for about 6 minutes. Drain. Sweet potatoes should be just tender.
- In a bowl mix together lime juice, honey and tequila. Brush over potatoes. Grill on greased grate for 4 to 6 minutes. Brush repeatedly with mixture and turn frequently. Sweet potatoes are done when they are browned.
- Whisk together the tequila, butter, olive oil, lime juice and garlic. Allow to sit for at least ten minutes.
- Baste the portobella mushrooms with the tequila mixture, then place on grill.
- Allow to cook for 3 - 5 minutes, then turn and baste with more of the tequila mix and cook for another minute or two. Top with additional tequila mixture if desired before serving.