Happy Friday everyone! Hau'oli lā hānau to Alex O'Loughlin also Ho'omaika'i 'Ana to you and Malia on such wonderful news. This truly is a happy and joyous time, and rather even more a special day.
With all that goes around through all of our lives it is the little things in life that brings us such great joy and happiness. I know the stress can get to all of us, our jobs have demands some of such long hours, for me it is working with ill children and their very stressed families on a daily basis. For you what ever you are currently doing, I guess I am trying to say, in a round about fashion, embrace our family and friends and celebrate with them when good things happen.
So even if it is just a little something small invite then over and just celebrate them. I hope you enjoy today's treats.
Have a great weekend.
- Pour Amaretto and coconut Rum cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into the prepared glass.
- To Marinate: glass dish or bowl combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, oil, ginger and garlic powder; mix together. Add the chicken and pineapple, toss to coat and refrigerate to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Alternate marinated chicken and pineapple on skewers; grill over medium high heat for 15 to 20 minutes, turning halfway through.